1) So What! I never ate a hamburger (let alone any red meat) until I was 15 years old. The guy I was dating at the time was excited to take me to McDonalds and get me my first hamburger. I remember my dad saying, "If he gets her to eat red meat, who knows what else he'll get her to do." BAHAHA! My family just didn't eat red meat so I never tried it. And no... whatever else you are thinking no and no. gross! I was 15.
2) So What! I have 4 tattoos. I got my 1st when I was 18. I e-mailed everyone in my family (even aunts, cousins, anyone) for their approval. My first was a forget-me-not tramp stamp #classy. Next I got 5 stars on my back (5 is a special # to me, I was born on the 5th day of the 5th month). The next 2 was one on each foot. A star on my left foot and HELLO KITTY on my right with a teal bow matching the star. I will do a whole post on my love of everything HK sometime soon. promise.
3) So What! I have never dated a guy with tattoos ever. Not even 1. Not that I have a problem with inked up boys, but maybe all the guys I know are scared of needles. Or scared of commitment. Hahah j/k.
4) So What! I have only worn a bikini out in public once in my life (that I was aware of. being 3 yrs old or in a tankini doesn't count). And it was in Mexico, soI have not even work a bikini in the US. I have had life-long body image issues and I can trace it down to something someone said to me when I was maybe 6 yrs old. I probably need some therapy!
5) So What! I don't like gum. At all. To the point that when I was younger I would gag and throw up if someone made me eat it. Now that I'm older if someone offers it to me I take it, but I hate it and am pretty sure I'll gag and choke at any second and can't wait to get rid of it.
6) So What! I have a sense of self-entitlement. I come from the sweetest, most humble family, and did not grow up with money, looks, or anything to make me feel this way. But somehow I got this sense of entitlement into my head. I guess it's better than hating myself (even #4 above doesn't mean I'm not amazing. I rock a 1 piece and know I look good.)
7) So What! When I was very young I saw the movie "Defending Your Life" with Meryl Streep, Albert Brooks, Rip Torn, etc. I made the decision thats how I was going to live my life. To have no regrets or nothing I'd have to 'defend' when I died. I also like the part in the movie where food is delicious and you can eat an unlimited amount and you never get full... or fat.
8) So What! I have a mental list of people who I feel have done me wrong who I'll never be able to forgive. And it's not the people you'd think who have 'actually' done me wrong or hurt me. I prioritize things really weird, and forgive when I shouldn't. And don't forgive when I should. Example- if you're my friend, don't elope. Or.... I also have forgiveness issues with anything involving other people breaking my stuff. Even if it only cost $5. Replace it. Ok, most of this stuff goes back to me feeling disrespected or wronged.
9) So What! I get my feelings hurt very easily. Too easily. I wish everyone would walk on eggshells around me all the time. I want everything to be happy, nice and Lovely allll the time. I hate confrontation. I don't mind if someone helps me if I need it, but just give me feedback in a positive way. I know everyone else is fighting their own battle and we should all treat each other with that in mind.
10) So What! I am not good on caffeine. Sodas and coffee sometimes are okay. But if I have more than a little, I get super jittery, hyper, and kind of extra hilarious. My goal last week after only 1 glass of sweet tea at lunch was to get Lauren to laugh at work. This seems simple enough, but I was talking to her via txt and she sits on the other side of the building. I said the most off the wall, crazy stuff, and sure enough I succeeded. I could hear her laugh all the way where I was.
11) So What! I have super pale skin. And it makes me really self-conscious, especially in the summer. Growing up and in high school I wouldn't wear shorts because people would make fun of my fair skin. I didn't even mind getting sun burned, color was color. In the back of my mind I'm still like that. But if I'm going somewhere important, I'll get a mystic tan. So much better than attempting to get real tan. It'll never work. Sunburnt for life.
12) So What! I hate blowdrying my hair. To the point that I only wash it maybe 3 times a week. It takes 30 min or so to dry and my arm goes numb because of holding the dryer. I hate the loud sound, it
is sooo boring and I feel like it's time I'll never get back.
13) So What! I hate movies. Not all movies, but most. I saw Avengers this weekend at the theater and fell asleep. At 11am! Forget about watching any movies at night. I don't know if I'm super ADD or can guess the ending. But like blowdrying, I feel like watching movies is boring and a waste of time.
14) So What! I still have a few spaces open for my June free sponsorship opportunity (shameless plug). And if you need a button, I can take care of that for you too! Just hit the sponsor tab above for the button info, or go directly to link up as a sponsor below (don't forget to post my button on your blog too!) I design really cool buttons. for real. Also blog banners, etc.
15) So What! I got the Liebster award from LC a while back and I got the Kreativ Blogger award from Jen last week. I'm going to give ALL OF YOU both of these awards. Fill out 5 random things about yourself for the Liebster and 10 for the Kreative award. Go on and take these buttons, post them on your blog and let me know when you do! These were actually the real inspiration for today's So What!
What are you saying So What! to this week? Link up with Shannon! PS I'm sponsoring her next month AND am hosting a giveaway with her. Yay! :)