Hey Y'all (that's my Paula Dean voice) I'm soo excited to be cohosting Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair of ohemgee today! These questions are from me! Be sure to grab a coffee and link up with Natalie and me today!
Oh and warning - the questions I came up with are a pile of random! You'll love them lol!
1. Let's talk about ink: Do you have tattoos? How many??
2. Let's talk about hair styles: Bangs, do you have them, want them, or trying to grow them out? What about side bangs?
3. Let's talk about work: Without getting specific with a company name, what do you do? What did you want to be when you grew up when you were young?
4. Let's talk about friends: Do you find it easier or more difficult to meet new friends as an adult? Do you have what you'd consider 'blog friends'? What about IRL (in real life) friends?
Lauren, my friend at work who loves HK too!
I have a lot of 'friends' I've met through the blog world. Really cool girls I e-mail back and forth everyday. I'd say my bloggie bestie is Kayleigh of Down at Fraggle Rock. We email all the time. I have never met anyone from blogging IRL. Back in the day I met a couple people from online (from AOL and The Nest). But it was situations where we went to the same high school or college, I wasn't traveling cross country for them or anything. It was always awkward meeting people from online. I always painted a picture of what people were like, then I'd meet them and be like "OMG You are so short! You wear Tevas an it's not 1995? Gross!" Yeah. But if you like Hello Kitty as much as I do, forget about it, we are going to be besties. True story.
5. Let's talk about Social media: Android or iPhone? Twitter or Facebook?
I am seriously the ONLY person I know who has an android phone, just renewed my contract and got a droid 4 and I have very little interest in ever getting an iPhone. Why? Because I like to type. I like the keyboard. Plus I have an ipad, which is basically an iphone sorta kinda.
Yes, I'm on Twitter. I very rarely check it, but I do link up my IG and FB to cross-post so I have a little bit of a presence and get the msgs if someone @'s me back.
Both my IG & Twitter are private, but I have no problem sharing my usernames.
Lovely Life of Leah Blog's FB Page
Hit me up! I love social media. I think it's so awesome to connect and learn about people I have so much in common with, but have never met otherwise.
So link up with Natalie for coffee talk!
PS have you entered to win ShopLeah luxe hair ties? I'm giving away two sets!!! Enter HERE