And android. And I love it. I was sitting outside with a group of people yesterday and we of course all had our phones on the table. I realized I was the ONLY one with a droid. And the funny thing is, this is totally by choice. I love having a keyboard. That's what it comes down to. Yes, my photo quality sucks compared to all the iphones (even the old ones) but my phone can do anything theirs can. Well except for screen shots :(
- I'm 5'6" which I don't think is tall, however I'm taller than pretty much everyone I know (well girls at least)
- I am STARVING. I just heard there are treats in the kitchen at work... need to get in there before that (free)goodness it straight ghanked.
- My ratio of holiday cards I sent out vs. those I received is less than stellar. Not sure if everyone doesn't have time for cards anymore, or what. Oh well, my card I sent out is the best ever anyhow... I'll show it on here soon I promise ;)
- Only 2 xmas gifts are still on their way to me. I love online shopping, but I always am guilty of ordering stuff last minute, then start to freak out when they don't arrive the next day. These are two of BF's biggest gifts. But I am glad Xmas eve is on Monday, so that's an extra day just in case!
- I got sooo many complements on my hair yesterday. I have zero pics, but a while back I did a tutorial for you guys, if you ever want to do my super awesome, easy, better than everybody else's top knot.
SN: Super sad that picmonkey's 'Royale Features' are $4.99 a month as of this week. Seriously? How am I supposed to do may faux graphic design now?Link up with Natalie and be super random today too!