Today I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Natalie. There's something in the rules about having less than 200 followers to receive the award. But Natalie's has wayyy more followers than that and received the award AND is passing it on to girls with follower counts from super low to super high. Hey, works for me too I love these questions! It's 11 random things about myself, then I answer Natalie's 11 questions for me, I tag 11 bloggers, then create 11 questions for them.
First I'm supposed to list 11 things about myself:
1) I have been having a craving for a scone, jelly and clotted cream (it's like whipped cream/cream cheese)
2) Probably becaue BF and I've been watching Downton Abbey (I still want to call it Downtown)
3) And that makes me want to go visit the Biltmore Estate in Asheville which was built around the turn of the century in that same style (maybe. Idk)
4) I still feel like the only one who doesn't love wine. Not an awful thing just I feel like I'm missing out because everyone's always talking about 'their wine.' I should give it another go.
5) I'm super obsessed with my new bedding. For Christmas I got a whole new bed everything. From comfortor, to sheets to pillows. I have a king bed and never had pillows the right size before. I love it.
6) BF is watching Gav today. He just sent me the cutest photo from when they went to breakfast and Gav's expression reminded me of an expression I also make.
7) Ok I make crazy expressions in pretty much every photo. I can't help it I'm so animated.
8) I had a revolation a couple days ago. So you know how I dress in bright clothes a lot? I get A LOT of compliments on what I wear. And trust me, I'm no Modcloth model, more like a target clearance rack girl. Anyhow, I also get comments on people saying "Oh I love that, but I could never wear that" like for example my HK shoes or my keds from my sister. People flip out over them. But people also say they're cute on me and wish they could wear them.
11) ok I'm skipping an 11th random thing. I'm ready for the questions from Natalie already!