No really... I wear so much HK IRL it's not even funny.
Ok it would have been funny if I had actually attempted to climb in my PJ's.
And no, no climbing actually happened, I ended up taking a nap instead.
1) Gav's a big brother! His baby sister arrived two weeks early, this past weekend. No, I haven't been holding any secrets out on you all. It's not my baby, Gav's dad (his dad's GF technially) had a baby and now Gav has a 1/2 sister. I am sooo thrilled for them. I have a 1/2 sister who is 9 years younger than me and I loved growing up with her, but having my mom to myself and still being an only child and having a sister at the same time. I am so happy Gav has been given the gift of a 1/2 baby sister too! He met her for the 1st time yesterday. I wasn't there, so I don't know how he reacted. But Gav did tell me he was going to teach her to be a baby ninja. I can't wait to hear about Gav's experience and how it is for him having a baby at his dad's house. Oh! And I told him that she will smell like a vanilla milkshake. Maybe it's something only moms can smell, but Gav will tell me if it's true for sure!
2) I have a new blog design coming up soon! I will reveal more about that when the transition is made. And I'm pretty sure the designer wants to fly up here and choke me with all my crazy requests/changes. But I know it'll be awesome! So take a long last look at my awesome cupcakes/bows. They'll be peacing out soon. (sadface, but it's for the best)
3) Have you tried the cherry limeaid from Firehouse Subs? I forgot how much I love it! It's like the cherry limeaid from Sonic. Minus the carbination. Plus a ton more sweetness & cherry juice.
4) The one time I decide to take a road trip instead of watch the Super Bowl, something exciting happens. I'm super sad I missed Beyoncé AND the power outage.
5) Have you entered my super insainely awesome bedding giveaway yet? today's the last day!
6) Today's my Dad's birthday! We went to his bday party this past Sunday and my sister played the Beatle's 'When I'm 64' song, because my dad is 64! It was awesome!
7) You all are sooo sweet. I'm talking about you, the people who read my blog. I normally have A LOT to say, but if I'm not feeling inspired to write. I just don't. And I have gotten so many sweet e-mails and texts asking if I'm okay. Yeah totally I'm good! I've just been super busy, and also super tired. And I'd rather only write if I have something super awesome / epic to say. Or at least a little awesome / epic. But I'll also choose sleep over blogging anyday. Duh.
9) I *think* the Bachelor may have been good last night. I don't even know. I have zero respect for Sean. He only likes girls he can rescue. So whoever he ends up with will have to constantly have some sort of trauma in her life or he'll get bored and feel like he's useless. It's actually a really bad thing. Hopefully they have counselors on the show to help him. The only reason I watch is to see where the trainwreck goes next. And clearly Tiarra's perfect for him.
10) Instagram photos are really the best for blog inspiration lol. So I couldn't think of a #10 for this list, so I went to my IG feed and OH YEAH! I had my favorite sushi with BF this weekend. He totally spoiled me. I'm talking like he let me go to the sushi place I like that isn't his fav. Now that's love lol! But for real the photo above is some of what we got. I only remember the names of what I ordered LOL. My FAVORITE EVERRRRR we got a 2nd order of (below) it's the Charlotte Roll (yeah sorry for the non-descriptive name. We were in Charlotte lol).